The Uttar Pradesh Government has propelled another association program named as UP Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 for worthy understudies in Uttar Pradesh area. The grant is an activity to help the certainty level and give help to meriting understudies who are not proficient to manage the cost of the expense of advanced education. To support these gifted understudies, the present Yogi Sarkar in UP has ventured in and offer them a chance to institutionalized their life.
Under this stage, the UP Government reports a Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and offers some assistance to shore up splendid hopefuls who need to seek after advanced education to satisfy their objectives. This year the plan is accessible for all classifications understudies, not just for ST/SC/OBC hopefuls.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 is being offered by the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department for the understudies of Class ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth, UG, PG, Certificates, and Diploma courses. This is a stage to help hopeful understudies to get to advanced education in the field of the expert and specialized world. Competitors who meet the qualification criteria can select their entrance for the up and coming session of UP Fellowship 2018-19.
About the Scholarship:
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department welcomes applications for the Pre Matric partnership program and Post Matric cooperation program in the state. Understudies whose family circumstance is powerless and doesn’t permit paying the expenses for advanced education, it’s a great opportunity to extend your wings and fly high. According to the authorities, under Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme just contemplating understudies of class ninth and tenth who has a place with UP area are qualified. For Post-matric Scholarship Scheme examining understudies of class eleventh, twelfth, Under Graduates, and Post Graduates can apply. Candidates need to present their applications for the grant before the due date.
Highlights of the UP Scholarship Scheme:
- Understudies who are concentrating in class ninth to class tenth in Uttar Pradesh locale can apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Understudies who are concentrating in class eleventh, twelfth, UG, PG, Diplomas, and Certificate courses in UP region can apply for the Post Matric Scholarship.
- The cooperation program is accessible for all classifications.
- Understudies who hold an awesome scholastic record are qualified to apply.
- There is no application expense foundation for qualified understudies.
- The target of the grant is to help financially flimsier foundation understudies and bolster them to finish their further instruction.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Amount:
The victors of the grant plan will get a concede dependent on their execution.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship:
Steps to Apply for UP Scholarship:
- Snap here to visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 and apply on the web.
- At first, applicants need to tap on ‘Understudy’ tab and afterward go on the new enlistment interface.
- After this, candidates get their Registration number which will push them to login into the site.
- Presently, understudies need to pick their classification and begin filling the online application structure.
- Enter all the required subtleties, for example, name, area, sex, age, date of birth, religion, and other data.
- Finally, transfer an examined duplicate of all the essential archives and present your filled structure.
- Take a print out for sometime later.
Step by step instructions to check UP Scholarship application status:
- Go to the official connect to check your application status.
- Enter your enlistment number and date of birth to check process.
- Presently, click on the inquiry symbol and see your application structure.
Application for Renewal:
For the reestablishment of Uttar Pradesh (UP) Scholarship, 2018-19 structure understudies need to apply here. After this, select your class in the Renewal Section of Scholarship. Finally enter enlistment number, Date of Birth and Verified Mobile Number.
Shortlisting Criteria for UP Scholarship 2019:
The determination procedure of the certified candidates will be sorted out by the specialist individuals from the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department. The hopefuls will be chosen based on his/her scholastic execution in the past examination and their money-related need.
- A duplicate of Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, and so forth.
- Rank Certificate (whenever required)
- Yearly Income Certificate issued by Tehsildar
- Residence Certificate
- Earlier year Mark sheet and Certificates
- Front duplicate of Bank Pass Book (expressed appropriate Account Number, Account Holder Name, Branch Address, IFSC Code, and so on).
- Most recent Passport estimate photos
- Duplicate of filtered signature
- Affirmed Affidavits
- Other pertinent Documents
Guidelines and Regulations:
- Just Uttar Pradesh domiciled hopefuls can select their entrances.
- The fragmented application structure won’t be considered.