Website visitors are often skeptical especially when it comes to buying any product or services online. They are skeptical about what you say about the product, how you deliver and how you price it. As a result, they often leave a site which in turn results in a loss to your business.
Therefore, if you want to gain more traffic to your website and get the desired SEO results you will not only have to attract more customers but will also have to remove their skepticism. For this you will first need to know what makes them so skeptical so that you can meet the needs and demands of your target audience exactly the way they want.
The primary reason for the audience being so skeptical is that they find it very difficult to understand who they should trust. There are several reasons for such skepticism and it is not the audience to be blamed for it. A few of these reasons are that they are often surrounded by:
- Shady advertisements
- Heavy sales pitches and
- Invasive or intrusive marketing strategies followed by site owners and marketers.
Being more skeptical than ever due to these factors, consumers often think twice before trusting any brand and believing the message. The last thing that they want to do is to trust the claims of a specific brand or business that they find it very difficult to verify.
Therefore, as a reliable business website and to gain more SEO you will have to create more authentic, informative and relevant content that is believable and reasonable as well. This will help you to remove the skepticism and provide a better user experience to the visitors to your site. This will in-turn increase your web traffic as well as help you to retain them for the future.
Win their trust
In order to remove skepticism you will need to first understand what makes your target audience so skeptical and then find the ways in which you can win their trust in a far more effective and better manner.
- To start with, you must know whether your target audience is actively reading your content and sharing it on social media.
- Then you must find out what type of content they visitors are reading and sharing. If you find out that most of your target audience prefers to read blog content, then you must go deeper into it and find out what specific type of blogs they are spending most of their time on.
- Move further on and gain more clarity regarding this and you will see that there are lots of questions that will come up in your mind when you read those contents from the viewpoint of your customers.
All these will help you to know more about your content as well as the habits and preference of your audience. This will eventually help you to get closer to them as well as your goal as you will understand the needs, preference and choices of your target audience.
As a result you will be able to serve them better in the long run which is the only and undoubtedly the best way to gain more points in the algorithm of Google.
Ways to go about:
To make sure that you deliver as per the demands of your target audience the simplest and most effective way to go about it is vest all such responsibilities in an SEO Expert company. However, if you are knowledgeable about the fundamentals of SEO then you can achieve the desired results yourself. Here are two proven and effective ways to go about it:
Since lack of trust is the basic reason for skepticism in your customers, targeted and beyond, it is essential that you practice integrity in whatever you do to create good and informative content.
You will find that there are many different factors to consider for making your content trustworthy and authentic but nothing is as important as integrity. Therefore, integrity should be the basis of your content creation efforts.
- Make sure that you are honest, transparent and ethical regarding your business as well as the product or services that you want to sell.
- Make sure that everything you write about your or your business, product or your services are true to the best of your knowledge and does not sound like a tall claim that is too good to be true.
- Your brand can be more trustworthy as well as your business can look more genuine if you deliver consistent value to your customers.
- It should also reverberate with the interests and beliefs of your target audience.
Remember, building trust about your brand through the website is not easy and a quick process. It takes much time to build it but can be destroyed in a couple of seconds by a few wrong and hasty actions.
Providing substantial proofs has a lot of power and there are no denials about it. Therefore, your primary objective should be being honest when you create content and at the same time make it sure that you provide enough proofs to substantiate your claims that you make through your contents.
When you back all your claims by real proofs then you will automatically eliminate the chances of your claims to be dismissed not only by your target audience but also by Google, the most acclaimed search engine giant.
These proofs can come in different forms and it is up to you to choose which one you will provide.
- You can back up your claims with the help of relevant facts, figures and statistics. This will make your content as well as the claims more believable.
- You can also use reviews, testimonials and endorsements for the same and also implement a few case studies from different sources that people will trust. This will add more legitimacy to your claims and content.
However, it will take some time to understand which is the right proof and how to use it but this time and effort will be worth it.