Are you the one, who loves solving problems of people? Or the one, who likes to hear and respond politely? If that’s so, then the profession of call center jobs totally suits your personality. India has today become a hub for call center services globally, hence the employment opportunity in call center jobs are in abundance here. With great multinationals investing immensely on their call center units in our nation, there is a huge rise in employment opportunities in this sector majorly for youngsters.
To start a career with a call center jobs, can be a first step to your success ladder. What most people in India does not know, is the quick promotion cycle in call center jobs. So, those who perform more than their targets or have bang on performance metrices, shape their careers towards success.
To begin a career with call center jobs in India, one must know the type of call centers that he or she can start their career with:
- BPO (Business Process Outsourcing): The major services included in these types of call center jobs are Payroll, Human Resources, Accounting and Customer Services.
- KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing): KPO involves core functions unlike BPO it has financial consultants, intellectual and technical departments.
- LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing): This is special type of customer services dealing on client base for legal processes.
So, these are three types of call centers one may start his or her career with.
Technical Skills one needs to find a call center job:
- Software for Customer Relationship Management: Telemation e-CRM, Austin Logistics Caltech, Salesforce software, Blackbaud The Raiser’s Edge,
- Data Base User Query and Interface Software: Data Entry, FileMaker Pro, Microsoft Access, CSK generation software
- Electronic Mail Software and Emailer Tools — Astute Solutions PowerCenter, IBM Notes, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Outlook
- Software for ERP System: Microsoft Dynamics, Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, SAP, Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Software Related to Medical Sector: Medical condition coding software, MEDITECH software, Medical procedure coding software, Healthcare common procedure coding system HCPCS
With this let us now take a look at the top MNC’s that have great call center jobs opportunities in India:
- Tata Consultancy Services BPO.
- Wipro BPO.
- Aegis Limited
- Serco Global Services.
- Infosys BPO.
- WNS Global Services.
- Firstsource Solutions.
- Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide Ltd. …
- EXL Service. com (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Barclays Shared Services
- American Express
Moving ahead let us talk about 7 reasons why one should try for call center jobs in India:
- Call center jobs provide amazing compensation packages, without any technical qualification. So, those who begin their career in this profile usually earn a better package then any other jobs in any sector.
- No call center jobs require an employee to pursue an additional course at his own expense for better position. Usually in these jobs, the executives are promoted to higher levels due to work experience and industry exposure.
- One of the major benefits one may receive from call center jobs is the fine control on communication skills. This job profile enhances one’s communication skills which ultimately benefits one in his or her career.
- Working in call centers can create a huge personality change as most international call center companies organize and run personality development course for their employees for long term betterment and cultural fitment.
- Call center employees also gets an opportunity to do a six-sigma certification sponsored by the organization which can be truly beneficial for employee in future.
- Working in call centers will assure, that you have no work load for home
- Working in an international Call center, also helps in getting visa for abroad and gives ease in planning for stay abroad as one is aware of the culture.
If you are planning to start a career in call center jobs, then read and understand that why this job can be suitable option to make your career shine.